The links below take you to a donation form where you can make a secure online gift to UC Santa Cruz.
Transformative Student Experience
- Quarry Amphitheater
- Colleges area of greatest need (or see individual college funds below).
- Undergraduate Research
- Center for Leadership Development
Learn more about the student experience.
- Cowell College
- Stevenson College
- Crown College
- Merrill College
- Kresge College
- Porter College
- Oakes College
- College Eight
- College Nine
- College Ten
Learn more about the colleges.
Help ensure that high-achieving students from all backgrounds and circumstances can choose UCSC.
Learn more about scholarship needs.
Gifts can be designated to individual projects in the signature initiatives, or for use in the area of greatest impact.
- Genomics Institute
- Coastal Sustainability
- Leadership in Data Science
- The Institute of the Arts & Sciences
Learn more about our signature initiatives.
Academic Divisions and Library
- Baskin School of Engineering
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Social Sciences
- UC Santa Cruz Library
Learn more about our academic divisions and library.
Expand the pool of support that enables UC Santa Cruz to attract the highest caliber graduate students.
Learn more about fellowships.
Search or browse an A-Z list of all giving opportunities.
Ways to give
- Give online using our secure online giving form or call (831) 459-2501.
- Immediate cash gift: give online, by phone or mail (check, credit card, or wire transfer).
- Recurring cash gifts: you can establish a regular schedule of giving by credit card, bank transfer, or check.
- Securities: stocks, bonds, and mutual funds can be assigned to the UC Santa Cruz Foundation.
- Planned gifts: cash, securities, or other assets can be designated to the UC Santa Cruz Foundation in your estate plan. Call (831) 502-7112 for more information.
Email us at email@example.com or call (831) 459-2501 or 1-800-933-7584.
At crowdfund.ucsc.edu, student groups, programs, and organizations across campus feature projects that need an infusion of cash to accomplish a very specific goal. It’s where small gifts from a “crowd” add up quickly.
21st Century Club
The 21st Century Club honors those who have designated UC Santa Cruz as a beneficiary in their estate plans. (831) 502-7112 Learn more.
Parents of students are invited to extend their involvement in the life of the university by giving to the UCSC Parents Fund. Learn more.
Those who give $1,000 or more annually to one of two discretionary funds–the UC Santa Cruz Fund or the Parents Fund–are recognized as Chancellor’s Associates. (831) 459-2902. Learn more.